Be Our Guest
Starring on Newton's Nuggets as a guest/interviewee has lots of benefits and you will get a lot out of it. It is surprisingly fun - Paul and Jesse have a knack for making you feel at home; it's just a friendly chat! Our listeners want to hear your story and love to get that nugget of advice.
Why you should get involved
With a growing fan-base, obviously the promotion of you and your business on Newtons Nuggets is a great marketing tool. But it is so much more than that. Here are some of the benefits people get out of Newtons Nuggets as a guest:
- People often only see one side of what you do - very often they discover other things that you do
- People get to see a face behind your business
- It's a great platform for launching a new project
- Your existing audience will often engage and it is great for revitalising your followers
What We Need From You
Having done this for a while, we have seen that people get out of this what they put in. That means everything from turning up ready to tell your story (NOT a sales pitch) to promoting the episode that you are on. Here is what you need to do to make your Newtons Nuggets episode a success:
- Promote that you are recording an episode
- Turn up with ideas of what you want to talk about - don't worry, we will have a list of questions as well
- Your 1 Nugget of information
- Promotion that you have been recording
- Promote the upcoming show
- Promote after the release of the episode
- Tag us in your social posts!
It really is that simple. We only have interesting and entertaining people on the show (we will be the judge of that, it's not necessarily the loud ones!), so we keep it relaxed and chatty. But the more you promote, the more you will get out of it. We have a promotion pack that we provide to every guest, however if you require further materials please ask and we will be happy to help!
"I had an absolute ball on Newton’s Nuggets. It was a wonderful way of really giving an insight into me and my business like I’ve never done before whilst also giving away a few hints and tips. Work shouldn’t really be this much fun BUT it is. Thanks guys x"
Chris Dawes, Chief Monkey at Scruffymonkey Web Design